Sunday, February 13, 2011

VALENTINE AND FACEBOOK

[DING DONG,The boy opens the door and girl enters the room(boy's name:sameer and girl's name: priya)]

Priya:      Hi ! sameer, How r u ? Happy VALENTINE DAY

Sameer:  (surprised and said) Today is valentine day, OH! I just forgot, one of my friend wrote "HAPPY VALENTINE DAY" on his facebook status.

Priya:     So what were you doing now?

Sameer:  I was just chatting on facebook.

Priya:     So i see nowadays you love your facebook and mig33 more than me. you forgot today is valentine day. you are just careless.

sameer:  HELL! are u making mess of me. I was just passing my time on facebook. do you have any problem.

Priya:   so how many girlfriend have you on facebook. i think not less than 100.

Sameer: are u crazy? have you problem with me.

Priya:  now we cant keep our relation any longer coz u dont care me nowadays and also u dont give me value. its all over.

Sameer:  Priya I LOVE YOU, please Dont go away.

[priya bangs the door and go away][The next day,boy goes to the priya's home with a gift and some chocolates]

 Sameer:  Priya, i am so sorry for what happened yesterday.  [priya looks shy] you are more precious than anything . i just went crazy about facebook. i apologize for my mistake. you cant break up with me, its two years love.

Priya:  i am also sorry for yesterday. i dont want to break your heart. i had to do that to open your eyes. i love you very much.
[sameer gives gift and chocolates to priya. both comes closer to each other, suddenly, TIT! TIT!, the boy looks his mobile and found that DHIRAJ, SUNDEEP AND NAGENDRA are online on facebook, the boy switch off the mobile and smile. both laughs.]
they kissed each other and that was " HAPPY VALENTINE "

MORAL: SOMETHING ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN FACEBOOK.

No comments:

Post a Comment