Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LOVE SMS

  • We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved

  • I was never tired of this life and its not gonna matter if I fall down twice because I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground.

  • 2 hearts, 1 souls, 1 beat, You and Me!

  • I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.
  • I just want you to be happy, even if I'm not the reason behind that happiness.

  • My love for you has a never ending supply
    It will never be lacking It will never get dry
    Often I wonder And ask myself,
    Why do I feel, Without you I'd die?

  • Do you believe in love at first sight.. or do I have to walk by again?

  • Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remember me.
  • 'A special smile a special face,


  • A special someone no one can replace.
    I love you and always will,
    You've filled a space no one could fill.

  • A candle may melt and its fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart. 

  • You are my friend, my love, my forever Valentine. 

  • I don't know how I could have done that thing, when I love you like life itself. Please forgive me. '

  • I'll love you till the end! And then some more. 

  • When you left, my world turned upside down 

  • When God gave you to me, he planted the image of you deep in my heart. 

  • I appreciate all the things you do, and the way you show you care. 

  • Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like your unrequited love. 

  • To love you is to receive a glimpse of heaven. 

  • It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. 

  • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment