Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FRIENDSHIP SMS

  • In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE! 

  • Every morning when I open my eyes I pray to God that everyone should have a friend like u. Why should only I suffer! 

  • A true friend is not like the rain which pours & goes away. A true friend is like the air. Sometimes silent but always around u. 

  • Friendship is not about finding similarities, it is about respecting differences. You are not my friend coz you are like me, but because i accept you and respect you the way you are.

  • In my dreams, we were never apart. In my dreams you kept me close. In my dreams you loved me the most. In my dreams we're always together. Might as well be dreaming forever.

  • One tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. One touch can show you care, one friend like you can make life worth living for. 

  • I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but we never lose true friends.

  • Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you - a precious gift from God!

  • If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them; I'd be at the bottom to catch them. 
  • Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled.

  • Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up. I'll throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me. 

  • I thank the Lord for the gift of friendship where I can be myself and be accepted as I am and for finding a home in the heart of a friend like you.

  • Friends are like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold you up, sometimes you lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by.

  • I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem… a friend like you.

  • Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember. Take care.

  • Do you ever recall the first day we met? Our first hello? The day we became friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day, I knew I'd cherish you. 

  • Friends are gifts wrapped in ribbons of thoughtfulness and trimmed with kisses and smiles, given by God to stay not just for a day, but for life. Thanks! 

  • I was never tired of this life and it's not gonna matter if I fall down twice, coz I know each time I fall, you won't let me hit the ground. Thanks for being around. 

  • Time and distance are important between friends. When a friend is in your heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure you, you are always in my heart! 

  • I don't regret the things I have done and the things I didn't do. For somewhere along the way I must have done something right coz I ended up with a friend like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment