Sunday, September 11, 2011

Famous Love Quotes for her


Of cloudness climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes.” by Lord Byron

“Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.” by John Keats

“Love is when you can be your true self with someone, and you only want to be your true self because of them.” by Terri Guillemets

"Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks.” by John Dunne

“We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. ~W. Somerset Maugham

“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” by Helen Keller

“The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain signing to it...you and you alone make me feel that I am alive...Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” by George Moore

“My heart is ever at your service.” by William Shakespeare

“Men love because they are afraid of themselves, afraid of the loneliness that lives in them, and need someone in whom they can lose themselves as smoke loses itself in the sky.” by V.F. Calverton

“In a silver chain
Of evening rain,
Unravelled from the tumbling main,
And threading the eye of a yellow star: -
So many times do I love again.” by Thomas Lovell Beddoes

“We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.” by W. Somerset Maugham

“Love is the greatest refreshment in life.” by Pablo Picasso

“Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.” by George Bernard Shaw

“What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes.” by Elizabeth Barret Browning

“I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.” by Roy Croft

“Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” by Oliver Wendell Holmes

“Love is my religion - I could die for it.” by John Keats

“A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.” by George Jean Nathan

Top Rated Love Quotes For Her



  • Real love is an expression of internal productivity and includes caring, respect, responsibility and knowledge.
  • Love raves all the way, loyalty lives on their own. Love comes to meet you soon, will be visited loyalty.
  • The man who possesses beauty is not happy but the one who can love and adore them.
  • Your love is not the one which makes me to remember you but the one which never let me to forget you

No comments:

Post a Comment