Wednesday, March 9, 2011

HOW TO REMOVE "WALL" FROM FACEBOOK PROFILE

I don’t like the Wall feature of Facebook at all. For whatever reason, I’m just not real hip on anybody coming to my profile and just typing away. I’ve turned my wall off for a long time, and enough people have commented to me “Hey, you don’t have a wall! How did you do that?” that I thought I would share how to remove your wall.



follow the following steps:

 log in to your facebook account and click on PRIVACY SETTINGS.

Now scroll down and click on  CUSTOM SETTING
Now you can change your privacy setings,scroll down and uncheck the option friends can post on my wall.
after unchecking it will look like this:
so you have now removed "WALL" from your profile.Now that you have made this change you probably want to check to make sure it worked.
just click on PREVIEW MY PROFILE and you will see how your profile looks.


You may be confused that even after these changes your profile will still have a tab called “Wall”. That is impossible to remove, we cannot really remove the Wall. It’s integral to the functioning of Facebook. All we did was remove the ability for people to write stuff on it.

hope you liked the trick and please comment on it how is it. till than stay connected for next stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment